Looking for a job? Whippersnapper’s Play Gym is a great place for high energy, engaging people to create fun and joyful experiences for families.
We have a variety of positions to fit different schedules and talents. Please read below for more information on our job descriptions. The list below is a list of all of our positions – it should not be considered a list of currently open positions. We have various openings for some of these positions at different times through the year. You may inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if we are currently hiring, or complete the application below and submit it to us for more info.
- Birthday Party Host – Responsible for organizing and facilitating birthday celebrations. Duties may include coordinating activities, ensuring a positive guest experience, managing timelines, and maintaining a festive, upbeat atmosphere. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are crucial for interacting with guests and ensuring the smooth flow of events. (must be 15 years or older)
- Birthday Party Manager – Responsible for overseeing all aspects of birthday parties including staff management. Duties include ensuring staff are fulfilling their duties and directing as needed, greeting and assisting guests with check in, creating accurate invoices and taking payments, managing timelines and handling customer questions and requests. Duties also include jumping in when needed to help with any aspect of the party if required. Excellent communication, delegation, organization, interpersonal skills and attention to detail are required. (must be 21 years or older)
- Toddler Class Instructor – responsible for creating a safe, engaging, and developmentally appropriate environment for toddlers to explore and develop fundamental motor skills through structured play and physical activities. This role involves planning and conducting age-appropriate classes, fostering a positive and inclusive atmosphere, and ensuring the well-being of the families. (must be 18 years or older)
- Front Desk Greeter / Open Play Monitor – Responsible for first point of contact for families while creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere. Primary responsibility is to assist with check in, take payments, provide exceptional customer service, manage inquiries and provide direction to families. (must be 16 years or older)
- Summer Camp Counselor – Responsible for creating a positive and enriching experience for campers. Duties include planning and implementing engaging activities, fostering a safe and inclusive environment, and serving as a mentor and role model for camp participants. (must be 16 years or older)
- Summer Camp Director – Responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the camp program. This leadership role involves developing and implementing camp policies, coordinating staff, ensuring the safety and well-being of campers, creating a positive and enriching experience for all participants, managing registrations and interacting with parents. This position also requires first aid/cpr and medication administration certifications. (must be 21 years or older)
Ready to Apply?
Click HERE to access our Employment Application. Complete the application and scan/email to email@example.com. Someone will respond to your request within a few days.