BIRTHDAY PARTIES ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO RETURN TO PHASE 2 INDOOR CAPACITY RESTRICTIONS.
|Our birthday parties are designed to incorporate age appropriate activities, group games, free play and nonstop FUN! Our enthusiastic team will lead the birthday festivities for children ages 1-8.
- 2 Hours of exclusive use of our facility. We are closed to the public during your party!
- 90 minutes of fun in our gym facilitated by our team including time in our bounce house and a ride for each child on our zip line!
- The last 30 minutes of your party is for food and cake in our kitchen and party room.
- Up to 18 children maximum. All children between the ages of 1 and 12 count towards this total.
- Forks, napkins, plates, cups, tablecloth, pizza cutter, cake cutter, lighter and balloons on the table.
- One balloon for each child age 12 and under.
|You will need to provide:
- Cake and Candles
- Goody Bags for guests
- Any other food or beverages (for children and/or parents) you’d like to serve (this is optional).
Member – Currently enrolled in a class: $349 Saturday: 11:00 and 2:00
Non-member: $369 Sunday: 9:30, 12:30 and 3:30
Payment Terms: Non-Refundable Deposit of $125 is due at the time of booking to hold the spot. This deposit is not refundable for any reason. Balance is due the day of the party. If you need to reschedule, there is a $25 fee to change the date/time.
|Successful Party Tips and Facility Regulations:
- 32 total people maximum are permitted to attend. All guests, including infants are counted.
- Adults and all children over the age of 5 must wear masks at all times upon arrival and during the first 90 minutes of the party in the gym.
- The last 30 minutes of the party will be in the party room where guests can remove their masks. During this time, the gym is closed and not available for use.
- All guests must complete our Waiver of Liability & COVID Certification form electronically prior to arrival.
- Party host must submit guest list to Whippersnapper’s Play Gym 2 days prior to event for waiver verification and to help facilitate arrival of your guests.
- Temperatures will be taken of all guests upon arrival. Anyone registering a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your party start time.
- Gift opening during the party is not permitted.
- Balloons and decorations are not permitted in the gym, but can be used in the party room.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. There is also no smoking (including e-cigarettes).
- Stick/Hit Pinatas are not permitted, but you may have a pull string pinata.
- Remind your guests that shoes are not permitted in the gym for children and adults, so please come prepared to remove shoes.
- Guardians of children under 4 years old must accompany their child during the activities.
- If you are serving pizza, please have it delivered 75 minutes after the start time of your party.
Please read our new 2020 policies carefully before booking.