Whippersnapper’s Day Camp is a CT Licensed camp program for ages 3-8 that runs in the summer as well as on other days throughout the school year that Cheshire School System is closed.
Camp Day Details
Camp Hours: 9am to 3pm
You have the option of enrolling for full day (9am-3pm) or half day am (9-12) or half day pm (12-3).
Before Care Hours: 7am – 9am (before care is only available to those children enrolled in morning or full day camp that day)
After Care Hours: 3pm-6pm (after care is only available to those children enrolled in full day or afternoon camp that day)
“Early Bird” Prices – If Paid By May 31:
Full Day Camp is $45 per day (9am-3pm)
Half Day Camp am or pm is $25 per day (9am-12pm or 12pm to 3pm)
Before Care is $15 per day (7am-9am)
After Care is $20 per day (3pm to 6pm)
“Just In Time” Prices – For All Payments Made June 1 Through August 31:
Full Day Camp is $50 per day (9am-3pm)
Half Day Camp am or pm is $30 per day (9am-12pm or 12pm to 3pm)
Before Care is $20 per day (7am-9am)
After Care is $25 per day (3pm to 6pm)
Benefits of Whippersnapper’s Day Camp
- We have both an air conditioned indoor play area as well as an outdoor area with a water sprinkler. If it’s too hot out, or bad weather, we will stay inside!
- We do not require a minimum enrollment. Sign up for only the days and times that you need. If you don’t need full weeks, that is fine with us!
- We employ mature, reliable college graduate staff as our camp directors that are certified in CPR, First Aid and Medication Administration as well as licensed camp directors with the State of Connecticut. Two camp directors are staffed here at all times whenever any child is here and we add additional counselors as needed to maintain a maximum ratio of 9 children to 1 staff.
- We are a Connecticut Licensed Camp. All camps in the state of Connecticut must have a Day Camp license in order to run programs. We are well versed in the requirements of the Connecticut Youth Camp license requirements and have ours proudly displayed in our lobby.
- We have fun themes planned for the summer and incorporate crafts and visits from professionals that correlate to our weekly theme.
Click HERE for registration documents.
All children must have our enrollment form completed and submitted to us before their attendance in camp. We will also need a copy of their latest physical with an exam date within the last 3 years. If completing payment online, please indicate the name of your child(ren) in the notes section.
All payments are non-refundable. Whippersnapper’s Play Gym plans its camp activities, crafts, supplies, snacks, staff ratios, and other registrations based on our enrollments. Many business and customer decisions are made based on our enrollment numbers. Because of this, we cannot provide refunds for any withdrawals from camp for any reason. We can, however, provide customer credit for any unused portion of your payment, for a future service at Whippersnapper’s Play Gym only if we are provided with 12 hours notice of absence from the scheduled drop off time. Any payments made for camp are forfeited by the customer if at least 12 hours notice is not provided. Customer credit must be used within one year of issuance of credit.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. You can mail or stop by with your payment at 360 Sandbank Road, Cheshire, CT 06410.
For credit card payments, you can stop in, call us at 203-272-4386 or you can select your camp days and pay online HERE.