April Break 2023
We will not be running April Break Camp this year.
Camp Enrollment for our Summer camp will begin on April 2 at 9:30am. Enrollment will only be available in our online store.
!! Details for Summer 2023 are now available HERE
Whippersnapper’s Day Camp is a CT Licensed camp program for ages 3-8 that runs in the summer as well as on some other days throughout the school year that Cheshire School System is closed.
Camp Day Details
Camp Hours: 9am to 3pm
You have the option of enrolling for full day (9am-3pm) or half day am (9-12) or half day pm (12-3).
Before Care Hours: 7:30am – 9am (before care is only available to those children enrolled in morning or full day camp that day)
After Care Hours: 3pm-5:30pm (after care is only available to those children enrolled in full day or afternoon camp that day)
Full Day Camp is $55 per day (9am-3pm)
Half Day Camp am or pm is $35 per day (9am-12pm or 12pm to 3pm)
Before Care is $15 per day (7:30am-9am)
After Care is $18 per day (3pm to 5:30pm)
Benefits of Whippersnapper’s Day Camp
- We have both an air conditioned indoor play area as well as an outdoor area with a water sprinkler. If it’s too hot out, or bad weather, we will stay inside!
- We do not require a minimum enrollment. Sign up for only the days and times that you need. If you don’t need full weeks, that is fine with us!
- We employ mature, reliable college graduate/adult staff as our camp directors that are certified in CPR, First Aid and Medication Administration as well as licensed camp directors with the State of Connecticut. Two camp directors are staffed here at all times whenever any child is here and we add additional counselors as needed to maintain a maximum ratio of 9 children to 1 staff.
- We are a Connecticut Licensed Camp. All camps in the state of Connecticut must have a Day Camp license in order to run programs. We are well versed in the requirements of the Connecticut Youth Camp license requirements and have ours proudly displayed in our lobby.
- We have fun themes planned for the summer and incorporate crafts and visits from professionals that correlate to our weekly them.
Click HERE for our camp details.
Click HERE for our online enrollment – Available on April 2 for Summer 2023
All children must have our enrollment form completed and submitted to us before their attendance in camp. We will also need a copy of their latest physical with an exam date within the last 30 months. If completing payment online, please indicate the name of your child(ren) in the notes section.
All payments are non-refundable. Whippersnapper’s Play Gym plans its camp activities, crafts, supplies, snacks, staff ratios, and other registrations based on our enrollments. Many business and customer decisions are made based on our enrollment numbers. Because of this, we cannot provide refunds for any withdrawals from camp for any reason. We can, however, provide customer credit for any unused portion of your payment, for a future service at Whippersnapper’s Play Gym only if we are provided with 24 hours notice of absence from the scheduled drop off time. Any payments made for camp are forfeited by the customer if at least 24 hours notice is not provided. Customer credit must be used within one year of issuance of credit.
If Whippersnapper’s Play Gym closes or cancels a program due to weather, power, government restrictions or health reasons, a credit for the amount of the missed activity will be provided to you. If Whippersnapper’s is open, and you choose not to come in for any reason, your payment is non-refundable and a credit will not be provided.
We encourage everyone to enroll for camp using our online store, however if you prefer to pay with cash or check, we can take your payment in person. Give us a call to schedule a time to come in to enroll for camp.