Whippersnapper’s Day Camp is a CT Licensed camp program for ages 3-8 that runs in the summer as well as on other days throughout the school year that Cheshire School System is closed.
Camp Day Details
Camp Hours: 9am to 3pm
You have the option of enrolling for full day (9am-3pm) or half day am (9-12) or half day pm (12-3).
Before Care Hours: 7am – 9am
After Care Hours: 3pm-6pm
Full Day Camp is $45 per day (9am-3pm)
Half Day Camp am or pm is $25 per day (9am-12pm or 12pm to 3pm)
Before Care is $15 per day (7am-9am)
After Care is $20 per day (3pm to 6pm)
Benefits of Whippersnapper’s Day Camp
- We have both an air conditioned indoor play area as well as an outdoor area with a water sprinkler. If it’s too hot out, or bad weather, we will stay inside!
- We do not require a minimum enrollment. Sign up for only the days and times that you need. If you don’t need full weeks, that is fine with us!
- We employ mature, reliable college graduate staff that have worked here for over 5 years.
- We are a Connecticut Licensed Camp. All camps in the state of Connecticut must have a Day Camp license in order to run programs. We are well versed in the requirements of the Connecticut Youth Camp license requirements and have ours proudly displayed in our lobby.
- We have fun themes planned for the summer and incorporate crafts and visits from professionals that correlate to our weekly theme.
Click HERE for registration documents.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. You can mail or stop by with your payment at 360 Sandbank Road, Cheshire, CT 06410.
For credit card payments, you can stop in, call us at 203-272-4386 or you can select your camp days and pay online HERE.